The Lost City, Where is it? Oh there it is! The Lost City is a game available for download on the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android Devices, However this game does cost its well worth the money and its quite enjoyable. (Half Price for ALL Android Users Right Now). The game is developed by Fire Maple Games and will blow your mind if you haven’t already played it.
You are to find lost items and solve the puzzles in this mystifying yet really entertaining game. Well we’ll stop talking up the game and we suggest you go download it now. We would also like to thank AppUnwrapper with the walkthrough and we would suggest you go visit their site and check what they have to offer. Let’s get to the walkthrough and play the game!
The Lost City – Full Walkthrough:
1. You start on screen 2. Tap left to screen 1 and take the flint stones. Also look at the design on the wall to get a clue in your journal.
2. Tap right twice to screen 3. Copy the pattern from the journal onto the wall by pressing the squares. The door will open.
3. Walk through to screen 4 and place the green/spring heart stone in the slot on the statue. Press the button to change the season to spring.
4. Go back to screen 2 and walk through the door that just opened to screen 5.
5. Tap right to screen 9 and climb up the tree to screen 10. Take the rope and open the trap door.
6. Go back to screen 9 and tap the road ahead to screen 12. Take the stone plug from inside the tree stump. Then tap ahead to screen 15.
7. Tap the right door to go to screen 16, then continue up to screen 22 and 25. Take the pry bar leaning against the cave.
8. Go back to screen 15 and take the middle door to get to screen 21. Use the pry bar on the loose stone in the ground and take the tile from inside.
9. To back to screen 15 and take the left door to screen 14. Place the tile in the empty slot on the ground. Tap on the glowing tiles and solve the puzzle to get a belt.
10. Go to screen 22 and tap left to get to screen 24. Put the belt on the gears to open the door. Enter to screen 28. Take the jewel from the stone face’s forehead. Also look at the clue near the ceiling to add it to your journal.
11. Go back to screen 21 and place the stone in the slot on the door to open it. Go through to screen 23. Solve the spring puzzle.
12. Tap left to screen 26. Take the red spring flowers. Tap left to screen 30. Tie the rope to the ring and climb down. Pick up the tile piece. Use the pry bar on the rubble to find the copper lion key. Climb back up and take the rope back.
13. Go back to screen 23 and tap right to screen 27. Use the copper lion key on the copper lion and take the slingshot.
14. Go back to screen 12. Tap right to screen 13. Use the slingshot on the bullseye and continue on to screen 17. Go inside to screen 18. And solve the puzzle on the chest to get the blue winter heart stone. Also take the machete.
15. Go back to screen 26 and use the machete to cut the branches blocking the way. Continue on to 32. Tap the staircase to the left to screen 35. Use the blue stone to change the season to winter.
16. Solve the winter puzzle on screen 23. Go back to screen 12 and tap left to get to screen 11. Tap on the colored icicles to get a clue for your journal. Then go back to screen 32 and solve the ice puzzle using the clues from the icicles. Take the hammer.
17. Go back to screen 25 and continue on to screen 29. The waterfall is frozen. Hit it a few times with the hammer and it will fall away. Now you can continue on to screen 34. Use the clue in your journal to solve the wooden pegs/rod puzzle. Also, take the tile piece from the box on the ground. Then go through to screen 37. Pull the lever on the door so you can access this room during other seasons, and exit through this door.
18. Go to screen 14 and use the hammer to break the urn. Take the silver lion key. Now go back to screen 21 and tap left to screen 20. Cross the frozen lake to screen 40. Go up the stairs to screen 41 and use the silver key on the lion to get the hook.
19. Go back to screen 1 and get the blue winter flower. Then go back to screen 28 and attach the hook to the chain. Tap the chain to bring it down and take the yellow summer heart stone from the cauldron. Go back to screen 37 and take the right door to screen 39. Place the yellow heart stone in the statue to change the season to summer.
20. Solve the summer puzzle on screen 23. Plug up the water spout in screen 16 and look inside the empty basin to see a clue. Go to screen 14 and tap left to screen 19. Light a fire with the flints. Tap back from screen 14 to screen 6. Tie the rope the the branch above the well and climb down to screen 7. Take the silver bowl and climb back up. Go to screen 27 and enter the cave to screen 33. Place the silver bowl on the grass and the sun symbol will spin around, revealing the iron lion key. Take it.
21. Use the iron key on the iron lion in screen 17 and take the tile piece that drops. Go to screen 32 and tap up to screen 36. Take the orange flower. Go to screen 40 and use the pry bar to open the stone casket. Take the spyglass and coin.
22. Go to screen 41 and use the spyglass on the gold stand to get the first half of the snake puzzle clue. Go to screen 10 and use the spyglass on the stand to get the second half of the snake clue. Go to screen 5 and solve the snake clue. Take the golden snake.
23. Go down the well to screen 7. Place the golden snake in the round slot on the wall to get a clue and open the door to the next room. Walk through to screen 8 and take the rusty key from the wall.
24. Change the season to spring. Go to screen 22 and use the rusty key to open the floating box. Take the amber heart stone from inside. Go to screen 19 and pull the lever to put out the fire. Take the charcoal from the pile of wood. Go to screen 40 and rub charcoal on the unreadable code in order to see it clearly.
25. Go to screen 41 and up the stairs to screen 42. Change the season to autumn. Go to screen 19 and take the pink flower. Solve the autumn puzzle on screen 23 and take the wooden lever. Go to screen 36 and place the lever in the slot to the right. Push it and a bridge will appear. Cross the bridge to screen 38. Read the illustrations on the table. They tell you the order of the flowers. Use the flint to light the ashes in the bowl. Place the flowers in the bowl in the order shown on the piece of paper next to it. Take the trowel and last tile piece. Also take the broom.
26. Go down the well to screen 8. Sweep the dust from the ground. Use the clue from your journal (the charcoal one) to choose the right symbols to press. Take the golden lion key. Go to screen 1 and use the key on the golden lion to open a secret door on screen 15. Change the season to summer and go to screen 26. Dig with the trowel on the X to reveal a box. Solve the puzzle using the golden snake clue and take the crank from inside.
27. Look through the trap door in screen 10. Place the crank in the metal piece and turn it to reveal another coin. Take it. Go back to screen 37 and complete the circle of coins with the two you have. Take the fishing stick. Go to screen 11 and use the fishing stick in the water to get the fish key. Go to screen 18 and complete the tile puzzle to get a crystal. Place the crystal in the sundial on screen 13 to get the first half of the sun code.
28. Go down the secret opening in screen 15. Take the golden moon from the wall. Place it in the moon on screen 33 to get the second half of the sun code. Then go back to the secret room and use the two clues to arrange the lights on the wall. The gates will open. Go to each statue and take back all the heart stones. Place them in the slots by the underground crystal and watch the ending.
You’ve Done It! Solved the Lost City! Share your thoughts below!
Thanks to AppUnwrapper.com for the walkthrough.