This post is related to Just Riddles Level 161-170 Answers . Whether you own an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device you can head straight on over to either the iTunes App store or Google Play Store now and download Just Riddles for free.
Just Riddles Level 161-170 Answers
- I am needed for most animals and hardcover books. What am I?
- I begin your sentences. What am I?
- Weight in my belly trees on my back nails in my ribs feet I do lack. What am I?
- So simple that I can only point. Yet I guide men all over the world.
- They are many and one they wave and they drum used to cover a stare they go with you everywhere.
- Deep deep do they go. Spreading out as they go. Never needing any air. They are sometimes as fine as hair.
- Never ahead ever behind yet flying swiftly past for a child I last forever for adults I’m gone too fast.
- What is deaf dumb and blind but always tells the truth?
- I’m not really more than holes tied to more holes; I’m strong as good steel though not as stiff as a pole.
- Goes over all the hills and hollows BItes hard but never swallows.
If you found than you can return to Just Riddles Answers.