This post is related to Just Riddles Level 151-160 Answers . Whether you own an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device you can head straight on over to either the iTunes App store or Google Play Store now and download Just Riddles for free.
Just Riddles Level 151-160 Answers
- With a halo of water and a tongue of wood stone as skin long I stood. What am I?
- I am a kind of coat that can only be out on when wet. What am I?
- I’m an insect. Half of my name is another insect. I am similar to the name of a famous band. What am I?
- You cannot keep me until you have given me. What am I?
- Can not be bought Can not be sold Even if it’s made of gold. What is it?
- I have roots nobody sees. I am taller that trees. Up up I go but I never grow. What am I?
- You throw away my outside you cook my inside. Then you eat my outside and throw away my inside. What am I?
- What do you get when you cross a cow with a trampoline?
- You hold my tail while I fish for you. What am I?
- What do you get when you cross a pig with a karate expert?
If you found than you can return to Just Riddles Answers.