This post is related to Just Riddles Level 141-150 Answers . Whether you own an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device you can head straight on over to either the iTunes App store or Google Play Store now and download Just Riddles for free.
Just Riddles Level 141-150 Answers
- What gets whiter the dirtier it gets?
- I cannot be burned in fire or drowned in water. What am I?
- I’m where yesterday follows today. And tomorrow’s in the middle. What am I?
- My rings are not worth much but they do tell my age. What am I?
- When you take away the whole from me there is always some left. What am I?
- I am alive without breath and cold as death. I am never thirsty but always drinking. What am I?
- I am a word. I become longer when the third letter is removed. What am I?
- I run up and down the stairs without moving. What am I?
- I walk on 4 legs in the morning 2 legs at noon and 3 legs at night. What am I?
- Soft hairy from door to door. I am the pet that always stays on the floor. What am I?
If you found than you can return to Just Riddles Answers.