Candy Crush Soda Saga – Levels 21-40
LEVEL 21: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
You’re about to be introduced to meringues. These require that you make a match besides them to unlock the square on the grid. Try to make a giant striped candy to clear this level – that’s a wrapped candy with a striped candy. Do you know your special combos? Could be time to revise with our combo cheat sheet!
• In this level you need to make a match next to the meringue blocks to unlock them.
• Try to combine a stripped and wrapped candy to form a giant stripped candy to clear out the blocked of parts.
• Make as many combos as possible to unlock the meringue faster.
• Then it will be easier to destroy the jelly underneath.
LEVEL 22: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
Focus on clearing the layer of meringues on the bottom for this level, don’t worry too much about where the ingredients are. By the time you’ve cleared that barrier, you may have even got the first cherry down. As with all ingredient levels swap into a 4-candy-match with an upwards or downwards movement to make a vertical striped candy in the same column as an ingredient, then activate!
• In this level focus on getting the bottom layer of meringue unblocked.
• Don’t worry about the fruit because they might already be halfway down to the bottom by the time you unblock a path.
• Try to make lots of combos in this level; it will save you time and moves.
• Try focusing on one side at a time to maximize your moves
LEVEL 23: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
The three columns of meringues all have double jelly underneath. Your first priority is to make any vertical matches you can in the columns without the meringues to unlock the spaces, then you’ll have more candies to work with. Try to clear one or two meringues on each move, then make any combos you can to clear the remaining jelly.
• In this level you need to clear the meringues and the jelly underneath.
• Make vertical matches to help you unlock the jelly.
• Try and make combo candies or vertical stripped candies and horizontal to help eliminate those jelly blocks.
• When you get down to less moves focus just on clearing out the jelly and not so much the combos.
To beat this level, you want to focus on clearing the meringue as your first priority. Try and only make moves that are adjacent to the meringue. Every move you make, should clear some amount of meringues. Once you have cleared these meringues, work on clearing all the jelly on the board. You should really play from the bottom of the board on this level (and 99.9% of all levels) so you can clear more stuff at the top.
Also be on the look out for special candies and special candy combo opportunities. If you can get a striped candy/wrapped candy combo, they will work very well on level 23. For a video on how to beat the level, view below.
LEVEL 24: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
This is a straightforward ingredient level, with just two ingredients to get. Try to move the ingredient on the far left into the middle if you’re having problems bringing it down, and as with all ingredient levels, a vertical striped candy will clear the path to the exit immediately.
• In this level you need to bring the ingredients down to the bottom.
• Try making vertical stripped candies to clear rows faster dropping ingredients to the bottom.
• Remember to always work from the bottom.
• This will help ingredients to fall farther towards the bottom.
LEVEL 25: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
There’s a row of licorice X blockers covering a layer of meringue, and the meringues have jelly underneath. To clear the licorice blockers, you need to make a match with the candy underneath. Striped candies will cut through the block, so of course, setting a horizontal striped candy off on the row of blockers is ideal. Other than that, just focus on the bottom, an pick at any problem area as best as you can, even if it means just using 3-matches from time to time.
• In this level you notice a row of X blockers covering jelly and meringue.
• To clear these blocks you need to match the candy that is underneath.
• Stripped candies and wrapped candies will cut through and blow up blocked off pieces as well.
• Utilize as many power ups as possible.
• Try to make combo candies such as the giant stripped candy to clear out left over jelly.
• Work near the bottom by the obstacles you don’t want to waste moves clearing them out.
LEVEL 26: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
A narrow grid with a layer of meringue at the bottom, you have to bring down 4 ingredients. Focus on clearing an exit through the meringue and making vertical striped candies to get your ingredients free. Be careful not to let an ingredient settle on top of an unbroken meringue block, otherwise it becomes very difficult to move.
• In this level you must clear the meringue and the jelly blocks and also bring four ingredients down.
• Work out clearing the meringue out first.
• This way you won’t end up having an ingredients rest on top of an unbroken meringue making it super difficult to clear.
• Make as many vertical, horizontal, and wrapped candies as possible.
• Try to make combos to help you clear everything out faster.
LEVEL 27: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
Another fun and face-paced timed level. You should have no problems at all clearing this one, just gather the +5s and go candy crushing crazy!
• This timed level and you must earn as many points as possible before the time runs out.
• Don’t let the wall of meringue distract you.
• This will cause wasted moves that could have been used on valuable points.
• Make stripped and wrapped candies to earn extra points.
LEVEL 28: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
This is one of those levels that looks a lot harder than it actually is. The game will throw combos and matches at you as you make your moves, and you should just be left with a few stubborn jelly pieces to cherry-pick out at the end.
• In this level you must clear all the jelly and meringue.
• Start in the middle and work your way to the sides.
• Make special candies to knock out unwanted jelly and to gain extra points
• Don’t waste your moves because you will need everyone.
To beat level 28, you should concentrate on clearing the meringues and jelly’s on the bottom first. Every move you make should be clearing a meringue. Sometimes, you don’t have a move that will clear a meringue but that’s OK.. just make it your first priority to get the meringues out of the way.
Once the meringue clear you can continue playing from the bottom of the board and watching for good special candy combinations. If you aren’t sure of all the possible candy combinations in candy crush check out our how to play candy crush guide. For a video on how to beat level 28, check below.
LEVEL 29: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
Double jelly everywhere and not a drop to eat. Start on the bottom on this level, you should be automatically making the matches up top when you clear candies from the bottom to make a fair impact up there. Save your striped candies for areas where they will be effective, and as your moves start running low start concentrating on any patches of jelly you’ve not managed to clear.
• In this level there is double jelly in the top and bottom of the map.
• You need to start clearing the bottom and it will help clear the top.
• Make stripped candies to help clear unwanted jelly.
• Don’t waste your moves because they are valuable in this level.
LEVEL 30: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
Try to clear the pyramid of meringues first: the more blocks you clear, the more candies you get, the more exit routes you have for the ingredients and the more big matches you can make
The biggest help for this level is knowing when the ingredients will appear. Here’s a hint: when you clear an ingredient from the bottom of grid, the next one will drop down immediately after your next swap. So, try to make the next swap after clearing an ingredient into a vertical column you can easily clear. Also, try to clear ingredients as soon as you can, if you leave them on the board, even if they are down the bottom, it won’t trigger a new ingredient.
Vertical striped candies will clear ingredient effortlessly, so keep looking for those opportunities to match 4. And remember, vertical swaps into match-4s give you vertical striped candies!
• This level you need to bring the ingredients down to the bottom.
• In this level you need to clear the pyramid of meringue first before the jelly.
• This will give you more candies to work with and create more moves.
• Make combo candies with stripped and wrapped candies to get more points.
• This will also help you clear out UN wanted jelly blocks.
To beat level 30, you should start off clearing the meringue…because while the meringue is there, you will not be able to bring down any ingredients. To start, only make moves that clear the meringue. Do not play at the top of the board. Once you clear the meringue you can start bringing down the ingredients. One thing to know about most ingredient levels like this is that the next ingredient usually doesn’t come down to the board until you have clear the first ingredient that is on there. So much sure that you don’t wait and get the ingredients down as fast as possible.
A great tip for ingredient levels is the ability to use a vertically striped candy. For help on how to make vertically striped candies, check out our how to play candy crush guide. It shows you how to make all the types of special candies. When you get a vertically stripped candy, you can move it to the column your ingredient is in and crush it. It will clear the whole column, bringing the ingredient to the bottom in 1 move. This can really help you on ingredient levels because it takes the cherry or hazelnut down in only 1 swift move. For a video on how to beat level 30, view below.
LEVEL 31: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
LEVEL 32: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
LEVEL 33: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
LEVEL 34: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
LEVEL 35: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
LEVEL 36: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
LEVEL 37: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
LEVEL 38: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
LEVEL 39: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA
LEVEL 40: CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA